General Reservation & Cancellation
General Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
- To guarantee the reservation a Non reimbursable deposit of the total of one night is required.
- You may cancel your reservation 14 days before your arrival in the understanding that the paid deposit is Non-refundable.
- During holiday dates such as Christmas, New Years, Easter, and other special dates (National festivities and holiday weekends) will require 100% of the total of the reservation to guarantee it. Cancellations during these dates are not accepted, however you may apply to obtain a credit letter and reschedule for the following 6 months from your original reservation dates.
- The reservation must be paid in full at your arrival.
- For cancellations or rescheduling of any reservation made through travel agencies or online travel agencies the cancelation must go through that agency and adhere to cancellation policies given in your confirmation.
- Reservations made with a promo code are non-refundable and must be paid in full for confirmation.
- Official cancellation policies do not offer any reimbursements for last minute cancellations.
- No exceptions will be accepted to our cancellation policy including weather, injury, or personal emergencies. Refunds for late arrivals or early check outs are not applicable.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy (Subject to change without previous notice, we suggest you continuously monitor this policy).
- If you are considering cancelling or rescheduling your reservation due to Covid or to comply with security measures instructed by your government. We will gladly offer a credit letter for you to reschedule your vacation during the following 12 months from your original reservation dates. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request your credit letter**.
**Credit letters for future reservations may not be cancelled, one it has been applied to a second reservation it may noy be reprogrammed a second time. All credit letters are transferable to friends and family and must be used before the expiration date.
- Notification applicable to Covid-19 Cancellation must be received via email to email@example.com at least 2 days prior to arrival, attaching your official medical records (covid diagnosis.
Group & Weddings Reservations
Please inquire directly to firstname.lastname@example.org as cancellation, terms and conditions for groups and wedding may vary according to contract.
Room reservations within a group are applicable to our general reservation and cancellation policies.
Sayulinda Hotel is a partial pet friendly hotel; however, we do allow mascots in our specific Pet Friendly Rooms and designated roof terrace areas, subject to an extra charge of $1000.00 MXN per stay (prior reservation and subject to availability) Please note that the extra charge can be avoided if special documentation is presented. Make sure you choose the correct room category when reserving you may email us at email@example.com to confirm of the room category when reserving. Pets are only allowed when on a leash or travel case.
Pets are NOT allowed to be at the bar and pool area. Restrictions may be waived if Medical Service & ESA certificate is provided.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Taxes are subject to change according to local and federal authorities.
- All rates allow one minor (>8 years old) with no extra charge, except our Luxury Suite.
- Additional guests over 8 years old are allowed with an extra charge per night.
- Extra beds are not available in the hotel.
- Sayulita is a popular destination please now and consider that the hotel is located downtown and in certain nights and specific months there are local festivities and traditions that may cause uncomfortable noise and activity; Sayulinda Hotel does not have control of any of these situations.
- No visitors allowed in the rooms, if friends and family visit, they must check in and pay as additional guest or purchase a day pass. **subject to availability
- All Sayulinda Rooms are Smoke Free, however we do provide designated smoking areas outside the building and in our rooftop to accommodate the needs of guests who smoke.
*Policies, Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Early Check-In: 9:00*
Early Check-In Fee: MXN $900.00*
Late Check-out: 18:00*
Late Check-out Fee: MXN $900.00*
Extra Person with breakfast included: MXN 450.00
*Early and late check are subject to availability.
Late check-out (after 12:00 and before 18:00) may result in a fee.